Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Loughborough Degree Show

Loughborough University - Art and Design Degree Show 2010 - Artist profiles

I visited this show last week, intending to stay for just an hour but after 2 1/2 hours still don't think I saw it all

I love Daisy Collingridge's work - I couldn't remember her name so was very pleased to see her featured here in the profiles

I was also enamoured with pieces by Emma Wicks and Hannah Tatnall., plus another artists whose name has gone, but did an installation piece resembling a potting shed that seemed to be all about growth and decay. This last work didn't seem much at first but has played in my mind ever since and I'd love to know who did it!

I was all fingers and thumbs answering a call while I was there - looks like I was trying to take a sneaky pic!
blog comments powered by Disqus