Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've got an Award

My first blogger award!  I was really surprised to see that I was the first blogger to be listed on Susie's award post on useless beauty designs - how flattering

So I am proudly displaying my award:


and will happily comply with the requirements:

Thank the blogger who bestowed you with the award.


Thank you Susie - we're new internet friends so I'm enjoying slowly getting to know you


Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.

  1. fun
  2. creativity
  3. contact
  4. inspiration
  5. addiction



Nominate 10 deserving bloggers

All Things Quilty
Lilys Quilts
ALTERED ART AND A LOAD OF TAT
Inside Out Style
Flossie Teacakes
If the Knit Fits
That Intuitive mum
Mimi Love
The Artful Zebra
down---to---earth
blog comments powered by Disqus